<$BlogRSDURL$>

março 09, 2005

Follow the Yellow Brick Road 



Scarecrow: That's the trouble. I can't make up my mind. I haven't got a brain. Only straw.
Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
Scarecrow: I don't know. Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?
Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.



Dorothy: If you were king, you wouldn't be afraid of anything?
Lion: Not nobody, not no how.
Tin Woodsman: Not even a rhinoceros.
Lion: Imp-oceros.
Dorothy: How about a hippopotamus?
Lion: Why I'd thrash him from top to bottom-us.
Dorothy: Supposin' you met an elephant.
Lion: I'd knot him up in cellophant.
Scarecrow: What if it were a brontosaurus?
Lion: I'd show him who's King of the Forest.
Group: How?
Lion: How? Courage! What makes a King out of a slave? Courage! What makes the flag on the mast to wave? Courage! What makes the elephant charge his tusk in the misty mist, or the dusky dusk? What makes the muskrat guard his musk? Courage! What makes the Sphinx the Seventh Wonder? Courage! What makes the dawn come up like thunder? Courage! What makes the Hottentot so hot? What puts the ape in ape-ricot? What have they got that I ain't got?
Group: Courage.
Lion: You can say that again. Huh?



You're off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz
You'll find he is a Whiz of a Wiz if ever a Wiz there was
If ever, oh ever, a Wiz there was,
The Wizard of Oz is one because
Because, because, because, because, because
Because of the wonderful things he does
You're off the see the wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Comments: Enviar um comentário

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?